First real work on the car has started. I started out jacking up the rear end and reinstall the Rear wheel spring & shock anchor plate. It was installed backwards. Mainly because David got to the point that it was a rolling chassis for pickup. I checked some schematics on the web just to make sure both sides were facing the right way. So reinstalled it and added the brand new KYB shock absorbers. The shocks went in real easy. Most of the work was taking off the wheels and cleaning them. The rims are 15x7 JJ with BF Goodrich P 235/60R15.
Now all I need to do is finish by installing the new Rear axle Bumbers as soon as I figure out what bolts are need to attach them on the outside of the frame.